Saturday, September 3, 2011

School soon

Wow summer where did it go. We enjoyed the summer as it was quite a hot one. But now it is time to get back to school.
It seems it is a big deal this year for my boys.
As my youngest will be going into grade 1 which is full days. Which i and my Husband are worried about because we want him to do well and focus and just behave for a full day.

Also my oldest is going to be going into grade 9. High School. Wow!

I can not believe it. So this is a new start for my oldest son as he had graduated from grade 8 in June

They grow up so fast.


I will miss the summer fun of taking my youngest to the park for hours to play or going for walks.
Yes i know i can still have time to do some of those things but not as long of a day.
My oldest son would go swimming over at a friends house.
I know with my oldest son he will not see the same friends as some are going to different high schools.
But he will meet new people also.

I hope that both of my boys will do well with school and friends.



Are you looking forward to school?
What are your thoughts?  


  

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you.
    My youngest (14) is now in Grade 9. SO with another in Grade 11 (16), I am starting to feel my age sink in. Still feels good though when you look back and see what you have accomplished with them.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete