Like the page
Click on the Bring It On Tab
Open to Canada AOM
Ends on March 17, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Then, during any Submission Phase listed in the chart in Section 4, proceed to the Contest entry page where you will be provided directions on how to submit one (1) essay about, Embracing the Canadian Seasons (the "Submission"), in order to receive one (1) Contest entry. By uploading your Submission, you agree that it conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions ”) and that Sponsor, may disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
• The Submission must be in text format;
• The Submission must not exceed one hundred fifty (150) words in length;
• The Submission must contain a title not to exceed fifteen (15) words in length;
• The Submission must be in English or French; and
• The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
• The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
• The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest;
• The Submission must not feature brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate into his/her Submission for this Contest;
• The Submission must only contain text created by entrant;
• The Submission must not contain text that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
• The Submission must not contain text that launches attack against other participants and such behavior will not be tolerated;
• The Submission must not contain text that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
• The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
Instant Win Game:
During any Voting Phase listed in the chart in Section 4, persons who meet the eligibility requirements in Section 1, can log-in and vote for the Finalist Submission (see Section 7 below for Finalist determination and additional details for voting) they believe has the most public appeal. After submitting your vote, you will automatically receive one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day. To play the Instant Win Game, follow the links and instructions and Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game. Limit: One (1) vote per day.
Limit: Regardless of method of entry, each entrant may submit no more than one (1) Submission during any Submission Phase. Each entrant may receive one (1) Instant Win Game play per day during each Voting Phase. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/Submissions by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/Submission and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entrants must have permission from all individuals mentioned in the Submission (if any) to use their name and likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Uploading a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected plays/Submissions, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any play/Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
a. Contest: FIVE (5) GRAND PRIZES (One (1) per Entry Period): A $1,000 Canadian Tire Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $1,000 CAD. Total ARV of Contest Prizes: $5,000 CAD.
b. Instant Win Game:THREE HUNDRED TWENTY-FIVE (325) FIRST PRIZES: A $25 Canadian Tire Gift Card. ARV: $25 CAD. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays in each Voting Phase. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person. Total ARV of Instant Win Game Prizes: $8,125 CAD.
For All Prizes: Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Please read rules for further information