Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Toy Story 3 in 3D


On the weekend my Husband and i and our 2 sons went and saw Toy Story 3 in 3D.
Well for one when i was young they used to have 3D movies which i do not ever remember seeing. So this is my first.
I am not sure if it made a big difference seeing it in 3D or not. As i think i was so into the movie. I know at the beginning it was in 3D and later on at some points.
I have been looking forward to seeing this for some time. Yes i know i am an adult but when my oldest son was younger he used to watch the videos of Toy Story 1 and 2 quite a bit and even with my youngest son he also watched both videos. Yes i said videos.     :)      We have them both on VHS.
I liked both other Toy Story movies as i found them enjoyable and they always had some adult humor in them for us parents who take the kids to see these movies we want to enjoy them too.

I found Toy Story 3 to have its sad moments with Andy growing up and going to College and its exciting moments if the toys will be safe after they end up in a Daycare that the toys do not get treated well.  Also some scary moments with the toys too. But my youngest son did very well.

Also i was wondering how my youngest would do as this was his first movie at the theatre and sometimes his behaviour is not always good and he was great.

Looking forward to seeing movies and i for sure want to buy Toy Story 3 when it comes out to DVD.

So if you grew up watching Toy Story 1 and 2 and you enjoyed both of them than you will want to see this one for sure.

Andy growing up and deciding what to do with his toys and his toys trying to come back home to Andy.

What a great ending and it was sad and happy all at the same time.

 
                                                         SO PLAY NICE




2 comments: