Thursday, September 13, 2018

First night Of August 2018 trip

ROCK CITY PARK
505 Route 16, Olean, NY
http://www.rockcitypark.com/contact.html
Trail can take up to 45 minutes to see all the rock formations through out. It was nice to see this trail. If you like trails and seeing many rock formations you will sure find them here.
It was a very hot August day when we did this and our son is not active so it was a little much for him. But if it was cooler I think he would have enjoyed it more.







Part of the Gift shop



 
One-Bedroom Suite

My Husband and I had the bedroom and our son had the livingroom pull out couch 
We also had a full kitchen. 
Breakfast was a buffet




Faccia Luna Pizzeria
1229 S Atherton Street
State College, Pennsylvania 


My son had Salamini Suprema Pizza
and I think I had Pollo Pizza
they were delicious



Chicken Marsala
my Husband enjoyed very much
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment