Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Garnier Whole Blends

                 I was able to try out Coconut Water Vanilla Milk Hydrating Shampoo
 and
Whole Blends Coconut Water Vanilla Milk Hydrating Conditioner

There are many blends to try from for your hair type and scents
and they are also paraben free

I liked the smell of the shampoo the coconut was so nice and fresh.
The conditioner had  a very nice smell too.
My hair smelled nice all day as you could smell the coconut in your hair all day and it was not over powering.

I noticed that my Husband had used the shampoo and I said I don't want you using that as I wanted it all to myself.
But  he liked the smell also. It was fresh
I would like to try more of the Whole blends products as they all sound great.

Would you like to try a free sample
of  #wholeblends
from 

 between
 Jan 26 – 27th  2016

You want to see more 
click here

Disclosure: I was provided the product mentioned in this post to try and share my opinion. 
 crowdsocial

0 comments:

Post a Comment