This dessert can be made different ways when I have looked it up online.
Most use two different puddings which I think I would like to give it a try.
This is still nice this way though.
I have had this printed recipe for a long time and this is the first time I made it and we all enjoyed the taste of it.
Very easy to make but let each layer sit before doing the next as it can be hard to spread the layer over the other with out it mixing in a little.
Sex In A Pan
1/2 box graham crumbs
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup icing sugar
1large cream cheese
1 large cool whip
1 small cool whip
1 jello chocolate pudding mix
2 cups milk
- Mix graham crumbs, butter and sugar and spread in 9x13 pan. Bake @350 for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Mix (beat) cream cheese, large cool whip, icing sugar together and pour on cooled crust. Chill until ready for next layer.
- Mix chocolate pudding with 2 cups of cold milk for a couple of minutes till thickened. Pour on top of chilled layer.
- Chill for quite a few hours
- Cover with small cool whip before serving.