Open to Canada Excluding Quebec
If are under the age of 18, must have consent of your parent/legal guardian to create an Earth Rangers membership. When you register, you will be asked to provide email address of your parent/legal guardian. Earth Rangers will then send your parent/legal guardian an email confirming that you have signed up on the site.
Ends 9:59am ET on Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Grand Prize: There are four (4) Grand Prizes available to be won. One (1) Grand Prize winner who is a resident of each of the following geographic areas will be selected:
• Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador
• Alberta and British Columbia
• Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nunavut, Northwest Territories and Yukon
The Grand Prize consists of:
• Round trip economy class flight for four (4) people (including a minimum of one and a maximum of two adults) to Churchill, Manitoba, Canada from the closest major airport to the Grand Prize winner’s home.
• Five (5) night’s accommodation at the Churchill Northern Studies Centre located 23km from the town of Churchill. Sleeping quarters are dormitory-style with family housing up to four (4) people each, shared washroom facilities and private showers.
• The Churchill Northern Studies Centre features a full service cafeteria that will serve three (3) meals daily.
• More details about the Grand Prize can be found in the contest section at earthrangers.com.
Please read rules for further information
Total approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is twelve thousand five hundred dollars CAD ($12,500.00 CAD).
The Grand Prizes may not be exchanged for cash, are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-salable, and must be accepted as awarded. The Grand Prize trip will take place on July 11, 2011 – July 16, 2011 and if you are unable to commit to this time period you will forfeit your prize