Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Closed Win Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic

                                                                Winners are #1 Burku
                                                                    #4 Swedish Mamas
                                                                    #5 edmontonjb



Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic

As i know it is past Christmas but i am a slow reader sometimes.

But anyways reading this during the Holidays would be great but anytime makes you still think it is a great book and has great stories that are shared about Christmas
experiences and make you think how special the holidays are and who you share them with.

11 comments:

  1. I follow you via GFC ---> Burcu

    burcuacar1624(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow this blog via brandon
    brandonforsyth@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow! (Kasey)

    topwinger17@hotmail.com

    Thanks for the giveaway =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win this for my nephews, for next Christmas... I'm a public GFC follower under Swedish Mamas. Thank you!

    Aliya D.
    aliyadaya(at)shaw(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow with GFC as edmontonjb

    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I have been trying to win this book for so long, maybe this time I will be one or 'your' lucky winners! It sounds like such a great book, and my family really enjoys reading and re-reading the CSFTS books! Something for everyone! Thanks for the giveaway.

    I follow you on GFC as terrymac1a

    terrymac1a at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked you on FB and posted on your wall. (Terry Mac)

    terrymac1a at hotmail dot com

    CSFTS books are so heartwarming and uplifting! This one sounds yearround, even though it's title is Christmas Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow through GFC (Joann)
    hereeternally eternally at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you publicly through FB (Erika H. K.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am now following Silverneon2000. name: Won
    wwrkster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Silverneon2000 Blog on Facebook. name: wwrkwwrk
    wwrkster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete