Thursday, September 9, 2010

Garnier Nutrisse Cream hair colour & Garnier Fructis Color Shield care products

I had the opportunity to try Garnier Nutrisse Cream hair colour & Garnier Fructis Color Shield care products.
The first complimetary box i used was July 30/10  The colour i had chosen was #45 Dark Mahogany Brown.
I think it was easy to do my own hair and did not make a mess really. Make sure you wear the gloves that are supplied and have some old towels around to use on your shoulders. It did not drip and it did not have a strong smell like some hair colours can have.

                          
As i used the shampoo that i already had in the house through out that month and i think the colour did fade some and my hair felt a little dry.

But than i received the second time the same colour that i did on August 28/10 but i also received  Garnier Fructis' Color Shield Shampoo, Conditioner, and Instant Colour Sealer. I have to say they made my hair feel soft and smelled fresh. But i still found my hair to fade.
Though i would still purchase the shampoo as it is meant for coloured hair and helps keep it soft and protected.
The Garnier Products Fructis' Color Shield Shampoo, Conditioner, and Instant Colour Sealer
did a great job of keeping my hair feel smooth better than the first time.
I also had so many compliments on the colour of my hair as i was a dirty blond before and this was a richer darker colour for me.
I will probably colour my hair again with the Garnier but maybe a different colour.
Which colour will i choose next time i am not sure.
But i have to say i like the dark colour.
A whole different me.


Thanks to Chick Advisor for being able to test this product.
                                                      

0 comments:

Post a Comment