Monday, June 21, 2010

Vim Cream Review

I received a container of Vim Lemon Cleanser as part of the  Chick Advisor review club.
I have to say sometimes i enjoy cleaning. So i was in the cleaning mood for the bathroom to see how the Vim would work.
I used it for cleaning the bathroom for the sink, toilet and tub.
I let it sit abot 5 minutes. Started scrubbing as it was nice and smooth to scrub and not alot of scrubbing to do to get things looking clean.
It had a nice soft lemon scent.
You can use it on a few different areas for cleaning your outdoor items like your Barbecue and Plastic patio furniture. From indoor like your bathroom and kitchen and so much more.

1 comment:

  1. And here I thought I would be reading about Cream, the version of Vim (Vi IMproved) that lets you edit text with a CUA (Common User Access) interface using keyboard shortcuts and mouse clicks.

    http://cream.sourceforge.net/home.html

    ReplyDelete