Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dove Movement Self-Esteem

Hi~ I just signed on to the Dove Movement for Self-Esteem vision, because every girl should grow up with the self-esteem she needs to reach her full potential, and every woman should feel confident her own beauty. Will you join me? http://www.dovemovement.com/vision There are so many actions we can take to inspire and mentor the girls in our lives, and each other, too -- like sending a word of encouragement or supporting self-esteem education in our towns. Our movement is building a world where every woman and girl reaches her full potential. Join us. Thanks!







I like the way Dove is for some of the advertising. It makes you look at yourself different.
You should find beauty in everyone. It does not matter who you are we all have something good.

Only i wish i could see that in myself.
I have always had low self-esteem. I think i got it from my Mom because she never felt good about herself.
She built me up my Husband has always built me up.

I have gotten better with my Husband giving me good comments because i can remember for the longest time i would just roll my eyes at him.
I needed to learn ot beleive what he was saying to me.
I have a hard time excepting who i am. I wish i was thinner like i used to be before kids.
I wish i did not have marks and bumps on my face.
I still have along way to go to feel good about who i am. I hope i will make it soon because i worry about my 2 boys of how they will be about themselves.
When you are a parent and your kids see you pick yourself apart they can learn from that and that is not a good thing. I build my kids up or at least i try.

Go join the   Dove Movement    today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment