Thursday, March 5, 2015

Garnier Clean+ for Sensitive Skin



I do wear makeup some of the time but as I work retail and I get dust particles onto my skin and when I used the 
                                            Garnier Clean+ Makeup Removing Cleansing Lotion
  I found that it not only takes my makeup off but also the oils and dirt off of my skin too.
I find it is a nice soft cleanser that you do not need a lot of to use.
Also thinking of the cold weather we have been having and as I walk in it. I feel that the 
Garnier Clean+ Makeup Removing Cleansing Lotion is great to help with my skin from the dryness of the weather.
I used this product only in the evening and I would put about a teaspoon size into my hand and gently do circular motions onto my face and washed off with a washcloth and my face would be nice and clean.
It made my face feel nice and soft.
It is suitable for sensitive skin.

  Other positive things to know 
that it
Removes stubborn makeup and calms sensitive skin.
No alcohol, dyes or fragrances.
Approved by the Canadian Dermatology Association

  Also inside
Moringa seed & Plant Extracts
0% fragrance, alcohol, dye, oil


Easy to use and great from a day of wearing makeup all day and getting home late and wanting to clean your face fast.   


If you’re interested in finding out more 
check out

Use the following hashtag and / or product review link

  • #GarnierSensitive


  • to check out more review




    http://sheblogscanada.com/crowdsocial-product-reviews?product=garnier_clean_plus


    Disclosure: I was provided the product mentioned in this post to try and share my opinion.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment