Saturday, December 22, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration

                              

                                                 Have you heard of Burt's Bees products?

I was able to try out Intense Hydration Night Cream and Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser.
That i received through Bzz Agent

I have been basically using the Intense Hydration Night Cream. When i first started using it i found it just a little sticky but than it would feel fine after a few minutes. Soft and smooth like i was not wearing cream on my face at all. Which was nice as i am going to bed with this on and sometimes you lay on your pillow feeling like you have rubbed everything off you but not with this. This felt good on the skin.
Again i had put this on every night and i was not feeling that sticky feeling anymore. Maybe it was something i just had to get used to.
Waking up in the morning i did not feel like i had cream all over my face i felt fine and my skin was smooth.

I have not used the Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser enough only a few times to remove makeup and it did a good job of removing the makeup off my skin. It felt refreshing on the face.

Both products are easy to use. Both made my skin feel good. Also both products come in nice packaging.

                                      If you would like you can follow Burt's Bees
                               on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BurtsBeesCAN






  #GotItFree https://www.bzzagent.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment